Prev: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Laying in wait for John A

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:51:22 -0700
Subject: Laying in wait for John A

I recently picked up a bunch of the sadly defunct AOG "Babylon
Wars" Dilgar from ebay (at a good price real shocker). Going to
mix these in with some "Fading Suns" House Decados ships and a few
other odds and ends. The paint scheme I plan to lift shamelessly
from Dean at Starranger only going to further cheat by using a very
pail green base coat then brush on Tamiya Color X-25 Clear Green.
This is a dark but translucent color where you get great effects
with a third the work (alas time is always at a premium). To
highlight this I'll be doing fins etc. in the modern Turkish national
colors complete with crescent and star. Why Turks you ask well one
mainly to chase John Atkinson's Byzantines around and generally piss
him off. And two I'm just evil that way...) But mainly I already had
the Turkish land forces done and needed to complete the insanity..)

So when John returns from the "Live action game" he is currently
in I'll spring these on him....) He was doing too well in my Khwarazm
Campaign anyway , time for the Turks to show up and generally make
a mess. There is after all a historical precedent for this......)

Toughly enjoying being a stinker.......)

Don

"The LT. is insane!"
"Hey we're fighting giant bugs on freaken Pluto, man we're all insane!"

Prev: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here