Prev: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits Next: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits

Re: Some Japanese Kits

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 03:12:08 PDT
Subject: Re: Some Japanese Kits

On Tue, 20 May 2003 17:53:12 -0500 Jared Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
writes:
>DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:
>
>>In a message dated 5/18/03 2:00:43 AM,
>>owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>>
>><< PS With all the discussion on when we'll have bought enough metal,
>I don't
>>
>>think the worthy Mr. Tuffley will ever have produced enough ships to
>run
>>
>>even a smaller LoGH battle. Think Napoleonic formations with
>battleships
>>
>>through SDN's replacing individual soldiers... >>
>>

>Ever read the Dahak series by David Weber (Mutineer's Moon, Armageddon
>
>Inheritance, Heirs of Empire)?  Similar massive space battles.  Has to
>
>be in a universe where the name of the protagonist ship is prefaced
>with
>"Planetoid of the Line" or "His Imperial Majesty's Planetoid" and
>carries 80,000 t sub-light battleships as ship's launches.
>
>FT mass = 1,000,000,000 ?
>
>Jay
>(another Lurker)

The Mind boggles....

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits Next: Re: [OT] Ginga Eiyu Densetsu Re: Some Japanese Kits