Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: RE: Some Japanese Kits

Re: [OT] Update JohnA

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:26:42 PDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Update JohnA

On Sat, 17 May 2003 12:26:22 -0400 Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
writes:
>At 5:46 AM -0700 5/17/03, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>>
>>Did anyone notice that John didn't actually have to be "on" the list
>>um... "Increase traffic"?  [chuckle]
>
>We couldn't very well go with out of quarterly quota now could we? I
>don't think anyone's feathers were truly ruffled. I'm sure if someone
>prints out the exchange and mails it to him he'll be touched at the
>gesture and wish he were here...
>
>;-)

LOL!

I guess the lack of feather ruffling was a reflection of being in John's
CZ instead of his KZ.  <snicker>

(Beth - Concussion Zone versus Kill Zone)

Even __he__   has range limitations.  <chuckle>

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: RE: Some Japanese Kits