Prev: [SG, FMAS, FH] Potential equipment Next: Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer

Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 00:08:01 +0000
Subject: Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer

Wellcome to the club for the seriously addicted to little lumps of
metal, to
which there is no known cure.

BIF

>From: "Michael W. Shaffer" <michael@theshaffers.org>
>To: GZG List <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Intro: Michael Shaffer
>Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 15:35:36 -0500
>
>On 2003/05/05 2:28 PM, "devans@nebraska.edu" <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

> > Welcome, Michael!
>
>Thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm a relatively experienced wargamer,
just
>haven't used miniatures, except for the occasional D&D game. I am not
very
>experienced with >miniatures wargaming.  My experience is with
>boardgame wargames, mostly from Avalon Hill since the early 80's. As I
said
>before, I got a copy of FTII, More Thrust, and DSII from my brother.
After
>looking them over, I ordered Fleet Books I and II and StarGrunt, which
just
>came yesterday. Now I have more things to look at!
>
>Regards,
>--
>Michael Shaffer | michael(at)theshaffers(dot)org
>Yahoo:  pookey_shaffer
>AIM:	 pookeyshaffer
>ICQ:	 3856120

Surf together with new Shared Browsing
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=105
9

Prev: [SG, FMAS, FH] Potential equipment Next: Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer