Prev: Re: In response to "How's the army going?" Next: Re: In response to "How's the army going?"

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:04:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

<<snipped>>
> When I get a minute, I'll add the Type S, Type T and
> Type P to the
> website. All of them only have a single structure
> box though so are
> liable to go bang!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dom

That's what I gathered!!  Ha, ha.  What was it someone
said?  A momentary burst of radiation?	Please do
though.  I'd like to try what someone suggested:
multiplying the damage boxes by ten and making the
time scale 1/10 as long.

http://search.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: In response to "How's the army going?" Next: Re: In response to "How's the army going?"