Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: [FT] Power Projection: Ultralite was: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:36:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Foxx Travis:
>Yes, very good.  I'll be getting the rules, but I'm a
little disappointed at the exclusion of the Type S
scout.	I just started a CT / MT campaign a while back
and my characters have one of these.  Was hoping to
use fleet to fight out some RPG related battles...

IIRC a Broadsword merc cruiser was 800 tons--in PP:E it has 2 hull
boxes.
What Roger said about the Type S being primarily useful as a brief EMP
burst is quite accurate.  "Hide and seek with bazookas."

Of course you could multiply all hull boxes x 10 (or any other number
that
suits you) and change the time scale to 1 turn/5min instead of 1 turn/50
min.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: [FT] Power Projection: Ultralite was: Re: [Power Projection] Review