Prev: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: devans@n...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:25:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

***
I'd guess the first is "Marine boarding parties" and the second is "crew
boarding parties"....but if the book says that anywhere, I missed it.
***

Obviously, our guesses are about the same, but still merely guesses.

However, if good guesses, again, the rules for boarding actions are to
be
in the PP:Fleet, if I'm reading the back cover correctly.

I bought PP:E with the full understanding that it might be a subset
conpletely contained in PP:F, so conventional wisdom would be I might
have
just as well waited for Fleet, but I'm not sure I'm so much a fan of
boarding rules or mystic dingus's (as I recall, BG's are ancient
artifacts)
that I will be needing the larger product.

Everyone else should probably wait for Dominic's reply to the earlier
question.

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review