Prev: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: devans@n...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 06:42:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

***
There are a couple of things on the SSDs which are not explained--the
Kinunir has a BG1 (which I imagine is a black globe forcefield, but I
didn't see any rules for it)
***

Assuming you're correct, though I don't recall a black globe in the old
Kinunir, BG's have been mentioned as being introduced/explaned in
PP:Fleet
(back cover).

***
and all ships have an unexplained grey crew symbol next to the damage
control symbol.
***

I didn't notice the grey'd items; that might be a problem for some older
photocopiers. Perhaps for the yet-to-be-explained boarding rules?
Marines
and 'somebody else'? Sorry, idle speculation...

Thanks for the review, Chris. Even with book in hand, and relatively
straightforward item like this, I can stand all the helpful pointers I
can
get. I'll definitely try making up my own quick ref sheet as you
suggested.

The_Beast

Prev: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review