Prev: Warning: ancient PSB Re: [FT] Lasers Next: Re: Tuffleyverse: UN

Re: Tuffleyverse: UN

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:30:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse: UN

>Everyone at Sun makes 100k a year, has free medical and a limo?  I
think its time to hit the hr web site and see what box I failed to
check.

<grin> that was before March 01.  By Sept01, their stock dropped from
95$
to $8/share and they'd trimmed down the benefits quite a lot.
(seriously,
though, one project manager I dealt with there took something like 12
weeks
of vacation *plus* a sabbatical in Europe, between July00-July01)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Warning: ancient PSB Re: [FT] Lasers Next: Re: Tuffleyverse: UN