Prev: full thrust space battle images Next: RE: More Hammer's Slammers news

Re: Tuffleyverse: UN

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:20:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse: UN

>From: Alan Brain
>For those (like myself) who have some difficulty with the UN being
anything other than the "good guys", I respectfully submit the
following:

<shrug> I'm one of those who has difficulty with the UN being anything
other than evil, although I'm willing to agree that sometimes it had
good
intentions (such as the road to hell is paved with).  However, I don't
think this is an example of it--I suspect if you left the bar unlocked
and
unwatched at any hotel in any country, you'd get the same result.  It
would
be interesting to try doing that at, say, the cafeteria at Sun
Microsystems, or GM, or <insert company of choice> and see what
happened.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: full thrust space battle images Next: RE: More Hammer's Slammers news