Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: More Hammer's Slammers news

Re: Software Projects

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:07:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Software Projects

> Seriously, I'll add my vote for a PP plug-in.  Ordered the rules
> Sunday, Steve Jackson Games shipped it Monday.

Two great minds; I sent a check in last week.

> Yeah, aren't you done with that?  No?  How about now, are you done
> now?	No?  Can you be done in ten minutes?  I want it in ten minutes
> <etc etc>

Sorry, folks, but I was actually happy it'll be a few weeks to months.
Means the Lite version has a chance to get perused before I feel the
itch
for the full version.

Unfortunately, reading is about all I get to do of late. I need to
cultivate me some more nascient vacc-heads locally.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: More Hammer's Slammers news