Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: Re: Software Projects

Re: Software Projects

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 01:59:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Software Projects

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 22:29 Europe/London, Laserlight wrote:

>>> systems.  A PP "plugin" is feasible, but non-trivial.
>
> "Feasible, but non trivial"--does that mean it'll be ready tomorrow?
> <vbg>

I suspect that a big stumbling block will be the 2ndry weapons tables
(used for lasers, missiles, energy weapons and small PAs and Meson
Guns).

> Seriously, I'll add my vote for a PP plug-in.  Ordered the rules
> Sunday, Steve Jackson Games shipped it Monday.

Let me know what you think, either here or direct...

>> moment (for some reason people keep on asking us to finish the
> capital
>> ship rules ;-) soon..).
>
> Yeah, aren't you done with that?  No?  How about now, are you done
> now?	No?  Can you be done in ten minutes?  I want it in ten minutes
> <etc etc>

It's that annoying real life thing - if gaming paid me as much as
engineering I'd be dedicating far more time - as it is, I think I'm
going to have to take a few days holiday to finish the book. <tongue in
cheek> I work to be able to afford the leisure time to spend on games
</tongue in cheek>. The reality is that a combination of bad news in
the family for Andy (doing layout) and silly workload for me killed the
Salute release date :-(

Cheers,

Dom
-----------Dom Mooney-------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: Re: Software Projects