Prev: Upcoming scenario at end of month - first formal draft Next: Re: [DS] Rallying

RE: Software Projects

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 02:04:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Software Projects

Hey all:

First of all, hey Stuart!  Long time no see!

Second after reading all the info on FTJava, I was wondering if a "plug"
of
some sort could be developed for Power Projection (i.e. vector movement,
sandcaster clouds, nuke blasts, etc).  I'm running into a lot of
difficulty
in finding people who want to play this and any other form of Full
Thrust.
It looks like the PBEM route maybe the only way I can get a game in.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert