Prev: RE: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602 Next: [DSII] CAV Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

From: "Michael W. Shaffer" <michael@t...>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 14:02:31 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602

On 2003/05/04 12:21 PM, "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> <   Here is a loaded question (on this list at least <g>)   >
>
> Has anyone tried Reaper's CAV?
>
> The company is just up the road thus they have a decent following in
the
> area.  But, I know zilch about it.  It seems to be a bit more
Mechwarrior
> type-soft sci-fi to me.  Is that a fair evaluation?
>
> How does it compare to DSII?	DSII and SGII are all but unheard of for
the
> most part in D/FW.   :-(
>
> Just wonder'in,
> The Grumbling Grognard

I've heard about it in Plano, TX. My brother gave me a copy of Full
Thrust
II, More Thrust, and Dirtside II.  I've been perusing the rules, but
just
don't have any miniatures yet.

I only recently joined this list to find out more about this game.

--
Michael Shaffer | michael(at)theshaffers(dot)org
Yahoo:	pookey_shaffer

Prev: RE: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602 Next: [DSII] CAV Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1602