Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: When Dolphins use seeds.

Re: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 16:12:32 PDT
Subject: Re: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin

On Sun, 4 May 2003 11:17:18 +1000  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> The klackons are more attuned to spend time in shallows
>> (well, shallow to them) waters with frequent forays unto land.
>
>Do they wear suits for this? Just curious as horse sized crustacean
>isn't
>unheard off (ancient sea scorpions were that big) its supporting
>themselves
>out of the water that would get difficult (in theory there's non
>around
>these days to actually see for sure).

The Klackons are lifted pretty much in toto from A. Mark Ratner's old
Space Marines rules.  Upon review I find they are not explicitly the
size
of horses (The Bugs are described that way.)  But the miniatures by Stan
Johansen appear to be at least horse sized (thus coloring my memory.)

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Software Projects Next: When Dolphins use seeds.