Prev: RE: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin Next: Re: Software Projects

Software Projects

From: "Stuart Ford" <stuart@f...>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 21:53:46 -0500
Subject: Software Projects

Howdy All,

I've been lurking for ages and I finally have time to work on my own
projects now.

Is anyone else currently working on an online version of any of Jon's
games?

I've been planning on creatomg a live version of Full Thrust for over a
year
but i'm open to changing my plans.  Which game would have more apeal to
the
community...  FT, DS2 or SG2?	The sofware will be free and only made
available to those on the list.

Just asking...I don't want to duplicate anyone elses efforts and steal
their
thunder.

Thanks,
Stuart

Prev: RE: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin Next: Re: Software Projects