Prev: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE? Next: Re: Dolphins

Re: Re: FT: Ship Names

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:35:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Re: FT: Ship Names

Quite.......)

Doesn't sound very cricket

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Maddox
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 2:52 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

With the  Re- Supply ships Vegimite and F*****s.....)

Now, Don, you should know better than to use that kind of language with
our friends in Oz...

Terribly sorry, a very brief lapse into my evil alter ego. Fortunately
timely visit by a few squads of Narns dispatched from their Melbourne
headquarters caused me to see the error of my ways.

The temporary lapse and political imperfection has been cured, I'm
feeling
much better now.....my thanks to all involved.......G'day

Don

p.s. I now these were Narns from the Melbourne headquarters by the fact
that
their bats were curiously flattened and they held them in and odd
manner.

Prev: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE? Next: Re: Dolphins