Prev: Re: Looking for copy of More Thrust.... Next: Re: Dolphins

Re: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:10:47 +0100
Subject: Re: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure

>Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com>, wrote:
>
>>Okay, this is more strangeness, I am looking for ideas for a CBR
(Counter
>>Battery radar) vehicle to go with my old/low tech PHR guys (So
>>rip-offs... I mean inspired by designs... from Modern or even WW2
>>vehicles are suitable.  Tracked is preferred but Wheeled might do.

Try Skytrex (http://www.skytrex.com/) - not sure who distributes in the
US.
In their 1/300th Modern Russians range they have M756, Tracked Dish
Artillery Radar or M797, Straight Flush Radar + Flat Face Radar. In the
British there is M690, FV432 Cymbeline.

A DIY alternative is to take an example of whatever chassis you desire
and beg / steal / borrow a radar from the GW Space Marine vehicle
accessory sprue (on their website as 'Hatch Sprue Land Raider Sprue C')
and glue it on top. If you know anyone who has a Space Marine army they
should have one or two of these to spare since every Dreadnought / Rhino

/ Land Raider variant comes with more accessories than you can possibly
use.

Tony

Prev: Re: Looking for copy of More Thrust.... Next: Re: Dolphins