Prev: Re: Vtols on variable height bases. Next: Re: Vtols on variable height bases.

Re: FT: Ship Names

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:34:16 +0100
Subject: Re: FT: Ship Names

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 01:22:48PM +0100, Robin Fitton wrote:

>Do any other list members use interesting names for ships - Would you
like
>to share them? I think it adds a bit of creative fun to a game, having
more
>than just a number on the base.

I mostly play in the GZG universe, and I have a fairly extensive list of
ship names for most of the major powers. I don't have enough miniatures
that the same one will always represent the same ship, though, so I just
put an ID number on the base, and record it on the ship record sheet
when I print off the SSDs for the game.

Very boring, alas!

Roger

Prev: Re: Vtols on variable height bases. Next: Re: Vtols on variable height bases.