Prev: [DS] Rallying Next: Re: [DS] Rallying

Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:32:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE

Ahh, the fun of good clean nuclear slaughter. Sounds like fun. Actually,

sounds like my FT games with the other half (well, it does when a DD
strays
in front of a BB at a range of less than 1MU, ouch).

BIF

>From: Dominic Mooney <dom@cybergoths.u-net.com>
>
>First game had the young kid and his dad, plus another chap, and was
pretty
>close with nuclear oblivion.
>2nd Game had two fleets charge to point blank and have one ship left on

>each side, each mission killed with damaged bridge, the victory going
>the player with  the slowest vector who stayed on the board longest.
>3rd game 'Let the Wookie Win' went to the wire and nearly ended up with
you
>winning. ISTR that of the 7 ships in the battle, 5 were lost in one
turn
>from missile swarms overwhelming the point defenses simultaneously.
>
>That jog your memory ;-)
>
>Dom

Hotmail messages direct to your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile

Prev: [DS] Rallying Next: Re: [DS] Rallying