Prev: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: "Suited" Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:04:35 PDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:22:52 +0100 "Christopher Downes-Ward"
<Christopher_Downes-Ward@acuma.co.uk> writes:

>Thanks,
>
>I actually had a look	at them on the Irregular stand at salute, they
>are a bit too big and low tech looking for what I was wanting, I was
>after something that looks like it could plausibly have 8 troopers in
>spacesuits in the back, something like a LAV-25 only about 50% bigger.

Which is why I wanted them for the CFE Tech PHR types.

Anything by GHQ that is bigger than a LAV and  HMW APC'ish looking
maybe?

Well, I first thought GZG but I don't have any of their NAC (?) Wheeled
stuff like the DSM-104/DSM-105 (Phalanx/Hoplite) family but if your
space
suited infantry was H&R sized it might work?

>Anyone got any ideas?

Only the two above right now.

>Chris.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: "Suited" Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures