Prev: Re: Rutan spaceplane Next: Re: Resistance is Futile!

Re: Suggested meeting times for SALUTE

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:54:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Suggested meeting times for SALUTE

On Wednesday, Apr 23, 2003, at 11:50 Europe/London,
<nellkyn@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I’ll be at Salute but as I'll be at the British Isles Traveller
> Support stand helping demo Power Projection:Escorts I won’t be able
> make any of the arranged meeting. Have fun and do walk past and have a

> look. Perhaps even buy the rules. :-)

</delurk>

Especially that ;-)

Actually, if you keep me busy demoing and stuck on the table with Neil
my wife may still talk to me rather than give me that look she does
when i get back from any show with GZG's stand ;-)

<lurk>

Dom
---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: Rutan spaceplane Next: Re: Resistance is Futile!