Prev: [DS2] Dirtside II FAQ moved Next: Re: SALUTE coming up

Re: SALUTE coming up

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:44:25 +0100
Subject: Re: SALUTE coming up

>Just a quick hi to all those goign to Salute,
>So as you can recognise me, I'll be wearing my Durham Uni Paintball
top,
>which is purple and has my name and "Durham University Paintball Team"
on
>the back in white lettering so it'll be nigh on impossible not to
realise
>its me! Do say hi if you see me, it'd be great to put some faces to the
>names.
>See you there
>Richard

For those going do we want to arrange a time and place to meet?
I don't know about you lot but I possess no ability to spot someone
in a crowd. I'll happily walk past you all day and then ask why you
weren't
at the show :)

Because of this I'll also be wearing a t-shirt to help others identify
me.
Although mine surprisingly will have a bug theme ;)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk