Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1583 Next: Re: Figure Casting Question

Re: Figure Casting Question

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:43:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Figure Casting Question

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:04:38 -0600, "B Lin" <lin@rxkinetix.com> wrote:

>Try:
>
>http://www.ravensforgeminiatures.com/faq20413.html
>
>It's a moldmaking and casting FAQ.  Most of your questions should be
answered there.

Thanks to everyone, particularly Binhan and Adrian.

The figures that I am thinking about are the old 15mm Traveller grav
tank and
the 15mm Traveller grav APC. I have three tanks and one APC, purchased
about
20 years ago. They haven't been produced for a while, and I would love
to have
some more for my 15mm SG2 forces.

Once again, thanks all!

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1583 Next: Re: Figure Casting Question