Prev: Re: FLASH FROM THE FRONT! Next: Re: Uber-Lego (Concrete?) for making quick fortifications....

Re: Uber-Lego (Concrete?) for making quick fortifications....

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:28:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Uber-Lego (Concrete?) for making quick fortifications....

Very odd! But brilliant. Also gives me an excuse for making SG
fortifications out of the many tonnes of Lego we own :-D

Richard

>From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Uber-Lego (Concrete?) for making quick fortifications....
>Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:38:18 -0400
>
>http://www.conigliaro.com/products/plascrete-hardeningblocks.cfm
>
>Odd, but interesting.
>Mr. Thomas Barclay
>Software Developer & Systems Analyst
>thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=
1059

Prev: Re: FLASH FROM THE FRONT! Next: Re: Uber-Lego (Concrete?) for making quick fortifications....