Prev: Re: Compville (was Re: Oops, redact my posts to OO on DSTest stuff... <sigh>) Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

Re: Compville (was Re: Oops, redact my posts to OO on DSTest stuff... <sigh>) - let's try that again...

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:16:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Compville (was Re: Oops, redact my posts to OO on DSTest stuff... <sigh>) - let's try that again...

Ok, I was in the middle of typing a sentence, and I made a typo.
Somehow,
that particular typo was the keyboard shortcut (which I don't actually
know) to "send" messages from my email software...

Ooops.

I'll try this again, finishing my sentence...

>From: Johan "Böjeryd" <mcboey@yahoo.com>

>*sigh*
>
>I wish that the background was more developed in
>Stargrunt... I know it's not supposed to be, but it's
>such a great story... (IMHO)
>
>I guess I'm spoiled from playing to much GW games when
>I was younger and dumber. :)

FYI, if you don't have all the GZG books, you can take a peek at the
complete timeline at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/gzg_timeline/gzg_timeline.htm

There may be a bit more added to the timeline right at the end,
published
by Jon Tuffley in a catalogue update, and I can't remember if we
included it.

Also FYI, we have a "GZG universe primer" at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/gzgverse_background/gzgverse_backg
roun
d.htm

-Adrian