Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

I've also heard that Baby Wipes are a hot commodity
over there....

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Has anyone thought of trying to assemble some care
> packages? We've
> got something like 6-7 people in the gulf at work
> and we're doing
> such for them this coming week. Powdered drink mix
> seems to be the
> most important thing for reducing the monotony of
> water water all the
> time.
>
> Does Don still have his address?
>

> He does ...) In fact John was one of the last
> flights out, he left at 02:30 this morning! I
> talked to him before he left out.
>
> Don

=====
"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing
is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is
willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal
safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless
made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

http://tax.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)