Prev: [DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question Next: Re: [DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question

[DSTest] Oerjan's Damage System

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:53:18 -0400
Subject: [DSTest] Oerjan's Damage System

One thing that also caught my eye. IAVR cannot
damage infantry. Now, there seem to have
been a number of instances I'm aware of in
Vietnam and subsequently where disposable
anti-vehicle rockets have been used (to some
effect) versus infantry (and lord knows, it is a
staple of Hollywood movies...). Also, in SG2,
IAVRs are actually *very* potent against
infantry (perhaps the device is dual-mode and
you dial-a-setting). And some of the
suggestions to roll MLPs, AGLs, etc. into the
IAVR category would argue in favour of IAVR
being able to damage infantry.

So, my question: Why can't IAVR damage
infantry, Oerjan? You obviously had a reasoning
here and I'm curious what it was.

Tomb
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: [DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question Next: Re: [DSTest] Oerjan Damage System Question