Prev: Re: Politics and John A (et al.) Next: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 14:48:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)

Has anyone thought of trying to assemble some care packages? We've
got something like 6-7 people in the gulf at work and we're doing
such for them this coming week. Powdered drink mix seems to be the
most important thing for reducing the monotony of water water all the
time.

Does Don still have his address?

He does ...) In fact John was one of the last
flights out, he left at 02:30 this morning! I
talked to him before he left out.

Don

Prev: Re: Politics and John A (et al.) Next: Re: Politics and John A (et al.)