Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Politics and John A (et al.)

Re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM?

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:08:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@earthlink.net>

> Look at Liberation Miniatures. They are 20mm but cover just about
anything
> post WWII. I've seen pix of some and they look good. Have not seen
them
next
> to any other figures so can't comment on just how close to 20mm  they
really
> are.
>
> http://www.webspawner.com/users/libmins/
>
> Could be they are large enough to work with your terrain.

If you are thinking about 20 mm, have a look at 20 mm plastics from
Revell,
Italeri, Airfix etc.In terms of sculpting, they are as good as anything
in
metal IMHO. They are quite cheap. And there are several mdern
1980s-1990s
ranges.

Some players don't like the light 'feel' of the minis. Paint does not
stick
as well as it does on metal, but there are techniques for that.See the
tips
at : http://www.geocities.com/dbplastic/

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Politics and John A (et al.)