Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:59:53 -0500
Subject: re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM?

>I would consider doing my moderns project in 15mm, but I would like to
use
the urban warfare terrain I'm building for SG2 for moderns as well, so
I'm
at an impasse.

Simple enough--use 15mm for StarGrunt also.

Irregular makes 15mm cold war Russians, I'd imagine they have 25mm also

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops