Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: Possible New Minor Power

Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:37:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:10:12 -0800 (PST), Eric Brown
<squirmydad@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I use 1/4" foamcore for all of my buildings and I've
>never had warping troubles.

I have foamboard lying around, and it's warped. Most of the boards that
I've
seen in the store are warped, also. This is why I was against using it.
I have
decided to give matte board a try. For one thing, the local Michael's
had big
sheets of it on sale for $1 a piece...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics Next: Re: Possible New Minor Power