Prev: RE: [FH] Possible New Minor Power Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power

Re: Possible New Minor Power

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:08:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Possible New Minor Power

Oh yes.  A military school is run by reason, there is a purpose to the
pain.
Emotions are detached.	Nuns require no reason, logic, or restraint.
Justice is random and carried out with religious fervor.  I could talk
the other guys, regardless of rank or class.  Nuns gave orders, there
was no
other communication.  I have fond memories of the guys I went through
military  school with.	My mind has blocked out most of what happened at
Catholic school.  I greatly admire my teachers and Commandant, I despise
and
loathe those folks at old Holy Trinity.

Nope, I'll recommend a Military School or College to any young man.
It's a
good place to learn who you are and what you can do.  If I'ld stayed in
Catholic School, I'ld be a serial killer today.

Note that Catholic Schools today no longer have the old nuns and all of
the
pain giving devices.  Mostly secular lay teachers.  Different ball game.
Although the threat of sending my daughters there was useful for
obtaining
compliance for a good while.  I am planning on sending my son to VMI if
he
has the grades.

Prev: RE: [FH] Possible New Minor Power Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power