Prev: Re: Possible New Minor Power Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

Re: Linking scenarios and Portsmouth

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:46:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Linking scenarios and Portsmouth

> You could extend this to an FT scenario too. Tassie just doesn't have
enough
> "ladies of negotiable affection" to meet demand when the US carriers
come
in
> so they're flow in from Victoria (its legalised over here before you
ask).
> So thinking GZGverse, small colonies may not be able to keep up with
demand
> when a big NAC fleet docks so they may have to "fly in" the friendly
ladies
> for the event... imagine how eager the fleet would be to retrieve them
if
> pirates struck.... ;)
> Cheers
> Beth

Reminds me of an old computer game called 'Star Control' where if you
choose
the 'Sirens' ship their special weapon was to lure the crew off the
opposing
ship
where they would float around in space until you scooped them up!

In the game crew were the same as damage points. The 'Sirens' could
strip a
large
battlecruiser of all it's lustful men at an alarming rate! :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Possible New Minor Power Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics