Prev: Re: Swirling Genres Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

Re: [OFFICIAL] April Fool Madness Offers!

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:42:49 PST
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] April Fool Madness Offers!

Ah, it figures, I just ordered from Baccus!

Maybe I can sell some 25 mm historical figures...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:08:32 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>Hi all,
>
>It's been a few months since our last round of SPECIAL OFFERS, so here
>are
>some that hopefully you won't be able to resist!
>Buy some lead and take your minds off the newscasts.......    :-/
>
>If you scoot over and check our online store (www.gzg.com, as if you
>didn't
>know) sometime over the next day or so, I've asked Paul to put some
>ONE
>WEEK ONLY special offers up! They should go on the store site tonight
>or
>tomorrow morning, all being well.
>
>These will ONLY be available through orders on the online store, and
>ONLY
>from 1st April (no Fooling!) to 7th April - just ONE week.
>
>The offers are:
>
>a) FULL THRUST:
>
>Buy any FT MEGAFLEET DEAL (£50.00), which already gives you around a
>20%
>saving, and get an FT PAK 2 (Carrier Group) or FT PAK 3 (Battle Group)
>for
>the same force, FREE!!
>That's a total of around £75 worth of ships for £50 - or even less to
>our
>US customers who don't pay the VAT!
>

>b) STARGRUNT:
>
>SG Offer 1: Buy any TWO platoon packs (£19 each) of STARGRUNT figures
>and
>get the Stargrunt II rulebook FREE! (P&P on rulebook will be charged
>as
>normal) - even if you've already got the rules, you can get a free
>spare
>copy to get a friend started!
>ASK FOR YOUR FREE RULEBOOK IN THE "COMMENTS" BOX ON THE ONLINE STORE!
>
>OR....
>
>SG Offer 2: Choose one extra FREE figure for every SIX that you buy
>from
>the SG ranges! (Free figure(s) must be equal or lower price than the
>regular-price figures purchased)
>MENTION THIS OFFER IN THE "COMMENTS" BOX ON THE ONLINE STORE, AND
>STATE
>WHICH FREE FIGURE(S) YOU WANT!
>

>c) DIRTSIDE:
>
>DS Offer: Choose one extra FREE pack of DSM or DF code miniatures for
>every
>SIX that you buy!
>MENTION THIS OFFER IN THE "COMMENTS" BOX ON THE ONLINE STORE, AND
>STATE
>WHICH FREE PACK(S) YOU WANT!

>Remember, they'll only be up there till the 7th, so don't miss out!
>
>Jon (GZG)
>
>PS: if anyone wants to forward this notification to any other relevant
>lists where this sort of commercial announcement is allowed, please
>feel
>free!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: Swirling Genres Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics