Prev: Re: pigeons, etc. Next: Re: Swirling Genres

Re: Swirling Genres

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:34:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Swirling Genres

glenn m wilson wrote:

>Just an odd thought (I have some other kind?) to the list and Tony at
>Brigade:
>
>Has anyone on the list have an idea of how big Brigade's Aeronefs are?

Most Aeronef classes are slightly bigger than their FT equivalent - eg
the Argentinian Moreno battleship is about the same size as a Rabin
Dreadnought from the spaceships range. Some of the models (eventually
that will read 'all') have their physical size listed on our website.

>had this flashback type image/thought about if they would work as Space
>ships in Full Thrust (Thus giving me an excuse to get some
>Brazilian/Argentinean/Peruvian/Chilean ships to do dual service.)  I do
>not own any Aeronefs and I need another set of rules like I need
multiple
>holes in my head but they do look very different for a possible
Victorian
>Space Fleet in FT.  And then, if tastes and finances allow.... Volia' a
>Latina Fleet in Being.

Interesting idea. I'm sure they'd work fine when played against each
other, I'm not sure that fighting 'Nef against 'conventional' FT ships
wouldn't look a bit odd.

Tony

Prev: Re: pigeons, etc. Next: Re: Swirling Genres