Prev: RE: pigeons, etc. Next: RE: pigeons, etc.

Re: [OT] Question from the news

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:17:36 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Question from the news

In a message dated 3/27/03 2:01:03 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< Tomb
PS - Is anyone else annoyed that they keep
differentiating servicemen and women on
combat operations killed in aircrashes etc.
"accidental" casualties as differentiated from
"combat" casualties? That really burns my butt.
The distinction will be largely lost upon the
families I suspect.

Well, I read in Digest, and I'm just getting caught up so here my 2
cents
worth.

I greatful that the news media are telling us that these are
"accidental"
(aka should have been prevented) deaths, vrs death from enemy combat
actions
(aka where it is "expected").

This way you can see that we are once more doing a greater damage to
ourselves then the enemy is doing to us.

DOC Agren
a Long time lurker, and random poster.

Prev: RE: pigeons, etc. Next: RE: pigeons, etc.