Prev: Re: [OT] Legion of the Dammed W.Dietz Next: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:26:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Not OT at all! CNN "Urban Combat" Graphics

I didn't know about the warpage...I have aquired some foamcore a while
back, but hadn't made any buildings yet.  (sigh)  Real life(tm)
interfears again...

As to sealing it, could you just "paint" ordinary white glue on all four

exposed edges, and then paint it anyway you want?  Unless you want the
partially melted look... :-)

Donald Hosford