Prev: RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons Next: Re: [DS2] Multi-barrel cheese question

[DS2] Multi-barrel cheese question

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:05:24 -0000
Subject: [DS2] Multi-barrel cheese question

Is it permissable to describe a single weapon on a
vehicle as "quick-firing" or "multi-barrel" and put
multiple weapons in the design, even though only a
single barrel or shroud features on the model?

If it is, what conditions, restrictions or
advantages should apply?

This may prove to be more a matter of opinion than a
question of fact since the rules encourage a broad
interpretation of figures, but that just means that
we all get to shout about it.

On a vaguely-related note, is it permissable to
justify a GMS that does not appear on the figure by
describing it as "through-barrel" in the design?

And if an artillery peice is required to perform
direct fire... you get my drift.

The first two questions stem from a lack of features
on models to fill available hull capacity. I'm sure
this has appeared on the list before; I must be
asking Firedrake the wrong questions.

Nathan "drawing that number of chits, it's sure to
	fall over!" Girdler

Prev: RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons Next: Re: [DS2] Multi-barrel cheese question