Prev: RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons Next: RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:40:59 +0000
Subject: RE: [semi-ot, SG] cutting edge technology and 25mm pigeons

Aw, come on.. I KNOW we don't still use them for messaging on the boat!!
am an IT for crying out load.. I handle the radios!! And it is a falacy
that
the meat isn't all chicken on cruise... it is just that you lose your
taste
buds after the first three months and everything tastes like it COULD be
pigeon!! :-) (What the heck is a meat pigeon?)

>a carrier and a meat pigeon.

Actually, I have heard this from another source, so I am pretty sure it
is
valid, I just didn't give it any thought then.