Prev: Re: [OT] Legion of the Dammed W.Dietz Next: Re: [OT] Question from the news

Re: [OT] Question from the news

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:29:04 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Question from the news

I thought it was great, woke me up when I first read it!  .

I admit I had no clue what was going on.  An blanket responder to spam,
nice idea.  Tell you wife it was impressive enough!  Althougfh my ideas
are more oriented to HEL/5...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:08:30 -0600 "Stuart Ford" <stuart@forddata.com>
writes:
>Woops,
>
>Sorry about the responder all, the wife got sick of spam on our
>network and
>set up a blanket responder.
>
>Stuart

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Legion of the Dammed W.Dietz Next: Re: [OT] Question from the news