Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [OT] Question from the news

[LST} Stuart Ford's 'reply' Re: [OT] Question from the news

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:36:45 -0600
Subject: [LST} Stuart Ford's 'reply' Re: [OT] Question from the news

Stuart is a very regular, and has always impressed me as a 'stand up
guy'.
;->=

Looks like an auto-responder; hope he's enjoying a pleasant holiday.

Thanks goodness they only fire one reply; long ago, I had a pre-internet
message responder, that unfortunately hooked up with another person's.
Took
down a link.

I wasn't fired, but felt like it would have been justified.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: Re: [OT] Question from the news