Prev: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up..... Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:19:35 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:35:20 -0800 Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
writes:
>He is probably in fine form. How many weeks has he had to "hurry up
>and wait"?

 <snip>

Other than certain armies "...3 speeds in reverse..." jokes, I thought
it
* always * was "...hurry up and wait..."!  It's bad form to start
counting until at least week six.

Gracias,
Glenn

P.S.

Yes, I *do * know that Oklahoma was not the first choice of the Cherokee
people....  <grin>

And I have heard every possible joke from my Mexican-American family and
friends about how the Spanish (my mother's maiden name was Aniba) didn't
know how to cook (among other themes) until they came to the new
world...

LOL!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up..... Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?