Prev: [OT] short - hackers Next: Re: [OT] short - hackers

[DS] Fighter interception and RE: [OT] Anyone out there?

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:21:33 +1100
Subject: [DS] Fighter interception and RE: [OT] Anyone out there?

G'day,

Don wrote:
> Life? Oh yeah that thing before marriage.....I faintly
> remember something about that....)

You just watch yourself there mate ;P ;)

As to real life I try to avoid that it seems to be too full of washing
to be
done for my likes ;)

Did get a decent game of DS in on Friday night even if I did get my head
tastefully handed to me on a platter ;)

Which reminds me there are a few cuts at expanding the airside of DS on
the
web (i.e. some air combat stuff). Has anyone had experience with them
(or
some decent homebrew stuff) and if so how'd it go?

Cheers

Beth

Prev: [OT] short - hackers Next: Re: [OT] short - hackers