Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: [OT] short - hackers

Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:12:36 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:54:57 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
<snip>

>And Friday night (US time) to Sunday afternoon is usually quieter than
>weekdays anyway.  Either some people don't have web access at home, or
>else possibly they have a life (I know, it sounds unlikely, but...)

 Once a month *  I get to play at one of the local shops - usually
(sssh,
don't tell anyone) a fellow's ongoing Nappies campaign in, <furtive
glance, whisper> 25 mm figures.  I really need to get those 6 mm
historicals ready for a game...  Since the local BMHGA [Big Muddy
Historical Gaming Alliance] club is historicals only (except during cons
where it is anything historical or anything Miniatures) I have to get
the
SF and Fantasy done at cons locally.  Or solo...

Gracias,
Glenn

* Except Big Muddy's  Con Months locally - March (Barracks Battle,) June
(a mixed genre event put on by a different group,) and November (just
went blank on name.)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: [OT] short - hackers