Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:09:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?

Sorry, I was at GAMA for four days, and then my 'net porn research was
backed up...
The only gaming I have done is product demos I particpated in at GAMA:
100 Kingdoms fantasy TTG,
War Machine Steampunk TTG, Den of Thieves card game, and Fudge rpg. I
will have full reports of it
all on my site by next weekend. Hopefully I can bully my brother-in-law
to a game of Dirtside
Thursday night. He'll probably whine about 40K, but you never know...

--- glenn m wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:01:08 +1100 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
> <aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
> >From: "Michael Brown" <mwbrown@sonic.net>
> >
> >> Test.  No traffic in 15 hours?
> >>
> >> Michael Brown
> >
> >Pong to your Ping.
> >"Don't you know there's a War on?"
> >

> Anybody fighting on the table top?  I am limited to wrenching myself
away
> from the TV assemble Stan Johansen's 25 mm figures.  Talk about losing
> layers of skin to super glue (no acetone in the house.)  BTW, these
are
> nice figures....
>
> Gracias,
> glenn

> Only $9.95 per month!
> Visit www.juno.com

=====
http://www.punkrabbitt.com
Playtesting
Freelance Fiction
Independent Product Review

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Anyone out there? Next: Re: [OT] Anyone out there?