Prev: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello Next: Re: Time to Bomb Saddam...

RE: Alien Thinking

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:27:12 -0600
Subject: RE: Alien Thinking

Yeah, I went through this a bit awhile back and decided it simply was
not
worth it on the scale of of SGII.  Perhaps with a game system that
detailed
INDIVIDUAL creature reactions a bit more instead of the squad's
reactions
(and of course it will slow down game-play).

Instead I just came up with differing charts (confidence, leader
replacement, etc) for each of the races I am using.  So far, it seems to

work fairly well.

My self-serving link again <g>:
http://home.swbell.net/grog1/sg2/sg_mod.htm

Scott
The Grumbling Grognard

P.S. Put me down as another vote for no-off-topic stuff (please).