Prev: RE: Alien Thinking Next: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Re: Time to Bomb Saddam...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:51:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Time to Bomb Saddam...

Well, gee, every time I finish working on some graphics project of mine,
say the Dark Nebula maps, the Bug Hunter's map, etc., I post it as "OT".
 I suppose if I were to follow your suggestion, there would be no more
free-bee's...  Why? Because they aren't GZG games.  They aren't relevant
to the vast majority of the list.  Etc.  Etc.  (Don't worry, I'm not.)

I posted it because I know there are people on the list who would like
it.  The "OT" flag warns those who aren't interested.  If that isn't
good enough for you, then please un-subscribe and start your own
moderated list.

ias