Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: unsubscribe gzg-l

[Lst] OT items

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:23:38 -0600
Subject: [Lst] OT items

Imre's post was a natural slip; it was limited, small, and singular.

Karl's post was an appropriate reminder to avoid item's off topic,
without
flames or personal attacks. It probably shouldn't have been stated as a
question, but I have little business questioning matters of style.

Not all mail clients use 'delete keys', though the term could be taken
mean any deletion process. Still, it takes relatively little time and
effort to delete each item, by each person on the list. It takes less
time
and effort for a single poster to think, and  allow common courtesy to
stay
his hand.

As has Imre, I've slipped and continued an OT discussion, and I've
properly
apologized afterwards.

Please see list archives to make certain your next response hasn't
already
been stated, and hasn't already been answered.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: unsubscribe gzg-l