Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:44:13 PST
Subject: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:42:24 -0500 (EST) <hal@buffnet.net> writes:
<snip>	 What
>is
>left?	Wargames only?

Well, * that *	___is___  why I joined this list.  Why did you join?

Ok, let me know when FULL THRUST the computer
>game
>comes out, or Stargrunt the computer game comes out or what have you.
>Then I will stop bothering you people and interact with just the
>computer... wait, that's not what I want <sob>.

I think you forgot "<grin>"

>	       Hal
>
>PS - this is a simple plea to keep from degenerating into a
>politically
>correct mentality that bans *ANY* human aspects in a mailing list.   I
>hate depersonalization!

Not depersonalization just avoiding unnecessary discussions.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)